Thread: Best Wishes for Eugene

Best Wishes for Eugene

Post your best wishes for Eugene's move down South and his final ride at Riverhead this upcoming Opening night.

Good luck Mr. Malverty. Just wish I could Afford to buy your car, that thing is a rocket, but I'm sure someone will buy it. Who wouldn't, it's a sick car! Anyway, best of luck to you and your whole family down there in FLA!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Good Luck

You Are Gifted In Whatever You Are Racing. Keep It Up, good Luck.
    "Strength and honor"

On behalf of the Entire #99 Blunderbust Team we wanna wish Eugene and his family the best of luck down south.. it was fun racing with him...
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

crazycabsracing
    Good luck down South Eugene, you're a very talented driver. Do your best to keep racing when you settle in. Show em how we do it up North. Good luck again. Joe Fischett, 09 bb

BWR

Thumbs up

Good luck to you guys. When we get down there on our move, I'll look you guys up. Keep in touch. Thanks for racing at Riverhead and being a legend there. You will be missed.

Coyote Racing
    Good luck Eugene,
    It has been great banging fenders with you. Good luck in Florida!

--Doug Watson
    --#3 Blunderbust

DOPEY24
    Best Of Luck On Your Move Down South.

DesiraeWheel
    To Michele, Eugene, Nicholas and Christopher, what can I say, we have had our ups and downs, but you know I love you all and will miss you very much. Best of luck in Florida. Michele, no matter what, we will always be the citrus sisters, LMAO.

Thread Information