Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal ?

Whats the deal ?

Raining hard and heavy in Nassau.......any track weather/news...I can only imagine it's flooded out there. ?
    "Strength and honor"

just watching
    I'm about 5 fives east of the track and its raining here.

Raining here in Islip, but its letting up, and it is supposed to stop raining around 11, so they better not cancel!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

just watching
    UNOWHO243, Are you racing today? If so good luck.

Naa I wish I was racing today but I need a car lol so for today ill just be taking pictures for the jam. If anyone has a junk car let me know lol
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

rain rain rain
    Last edited by unowho243; 05-01-2005 at 10:09 AM.

cancelled ?

Pretty sad, in this day and age of technology, I've been calling the track since 9am, been busy every time. You would think they'd utilize their website to announce info.......?!
    "Strength and honor"

Hobo

Angry sunday rain out

Well here it is, it is a rain out!! DUH!! No rain date, so the Enduros next race is Memorial Day weekend. Also, Sat. night drivers are welcome to practice later this afternoon, as the weather is expected to clear. The track also said that enduros are welcome to come to practice today, also. I hope this info helps. By the way, no rain date really sucks.... Have a nice day.

Hobo , where did you get that info ? Rabbid1

schedule says rain dates next sunday ?

The schedule on Riverheads site says rain dates May 8th ? Is this cancellation official ?
    "Strength and honor"

Don't know where Hobo got that from, I have May 8th as the rain date, unless somethings changed. We should run in the rain, Who cares. It's just enduros! There will be a lot of angry Mothers out there!

LLBUZZY

is it officially called off?

supposed to clear up

RamIT1824
    ive been calling all morning and all i got was busy or it rings so how do whats going on at the track

I hear the parking lot is a swamp

The parking lot is apparently a swamp.There's no way the grands can run in any kind of moisture.I hear those tires dont work well whatsoever with moisture.
    "Strength and honor"

LLBUZZY

suns out in holtsville

sun is out in holtsville loadin up

Thread Information