Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Golden Boy Does it Again...

Mortgage Guy

The Golden Boy Does it Again...

All I have to say is nice move Jimmie Johnson....way to take out 1/2 of the field...LOSER

It looked to me that the 8 lifted the 4 up bumpdrafting and turned him into the 48, too bad for Mike Wallace. Good thing the racing was cancelled on this beautiful day, so I could stay home and watch the race!!

Just watched 4 times and Jimmie's squirrelyness hit Mike's front, didn't see anyone tap Jimmie to cause it but himself being erratic. RESTRICTOR PLATE RACING, OPEN THE BABIES UP AND STRENGTHEN THE CARS!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Wow some of you people just love blaming other people for things dont you.
    Jimmie got loose, it happens! GET OVER IT Personally JR. shouldn't have been bump drafting him in the tri-oval. Yeah he'S real bright! Just like he took out Vickers at Las Vegas!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

woohooo, a Jimmie fan!!!!! LOL There musta been an M&M on the track!!! Nothing for nothing, but I like Jimmie, notice I didn't call him any names!!! And to clarify, I didn't say he did it on purpose!!!
    UPDATE: Watch skycam, Jimmie clearly tried to get into lane when he shouldn't have.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

I'm not just a Jimmie fan I'm also a Sadler, Riggs, Newman, Harvick, Kahne, and Rusty fan.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

It sure would be nice if Rgee was at Dega with that camera!!!!!

Funny, Broz asked me if anyone needed tickets for the show too!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

Mortgage Guy
    Listen, Uno....It's not that I hate Johnson, you know who I like (way to go Schrader) but come on.....The last 3-4 weeks he has been around the wreck and has caused a lot of them, with no reprimand....Talladega, is ALL ABOUT BUMP DRAFTING...Jr did it on the straightaway, and pushed Mike Wallace near JJ, but God forbid some one is going to pass him, so he moved up the track and took out the whole field....WATCH THE REPLAY

Mortgage Guy
    Now he bounced it off the wall (with no help) and took out the rest of the field....Great job by the point leader...In the end, it worked great for my old favorite Mr Schrader, but someone needs to speak to Jimmie Johnson...His attitude is starting to look like, if you can't beat em, wreck em....

You guy's wear Earnhardt colored glasses, this is how Fox Sport Net reports the accident:
    TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) - It started with a little push by Dale Earnhardt Jr., really nothing more than a love tap at 190 mph to the rear bumper of Mike Wallace's car.
    You don't like the guy ok, but when someone is on top, everyone has to try and find a reason to knock them down...

Mortgage Guy
    HELLO, did you watch the race, did you see Jimmie Johnson cause about 30 cars to be damaged????? He keeps walking away without anyone saying anything and then they interview him and he knows nothing, but he caused it all.....Come on Mr Golf...Watch the replays and you can see it as plain as day...I hate Jr, it's annoying to me how much press they give him (even when he is running 40th), but you need to place the blame where it belongs...Last week JJ took out 9 cars and today he wrecked about 30, and he still leaves with the point lead....Just watch the replay and you can't help but agree...The tape doesn't lie...

Here is how it is reported on ESPN:

Earnhardt, battling toward the rear of the top 10, nudged the rear of Mike Wallace's car on lap 133 as the cars headed toward turn one. Wallace then came together with Johnson and slid sideways, setting off a melee that eventually involved more than half the 43-car field.

All I am writing is that I didn't see this as all Johnson's fault, and neither does any news reporting agency that I have read about it?

Watch skycam shot. Jimmie clearly slid up into other lane, possibly from being loose, when he shouldn't have and got squirrelly and his rear hit Mike's front corner. As I said above, I like Jimmie and not calling him any names, but I do think it was his fault, non-intentionally. And, of course, only my opinion from what I saw, over 'n' over again....skycam sold me.

NEWS ITEM: All news sites state: "The sky is falling". Now does this mean it's true?
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

This is great. A whole thread bashing JJ and I haven't had to say a word. Maybe he really is a problem after all. The issue I have with JJ is that he acts like the other drivers on the track should feel privileged to race with him and get out of his way when he decides he's had enough. I guess others (excluding Nascar) are starting to see it my way. Best line of the day came from JR about JJ on the in-car radio, "he needs a tissue for his issues". It's a shame he contributed in taking out so many cars today, but at that rate, he will sew up the championship. Just wreck enough cars so that you can accumulate top 10 points each week.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Thread Information