Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2j Late Model

Help!!!

We are looking for a NEETs car to run in the next race, that is ready to run. We are short on time with trying to get all other cars ready. If you have one that is finished, or was used before, but runs, please let me know. Sorry, I guess I should of (HAVE, not 'of')(or do you mean should've???) mentioned we are looking for a big car.

Thanks

Jason 2j
    Last edited by 2j Late Model; 05-04-2005 at 04:36 PM.

Lightbulb Need a Racin' Jason Rental?..................

You are in luck! Uncle Petey's enduro racing stables are overflowing with low lap, only hit once lovelies....................................
    You can choose from our fabulous lease/buy out program or our popular rent to own deals......................................
    Our warranties are second to none, including our Oklahoma guarantee; if it breaks in two pieces both halves are yours........................
    For a limited time and a limited time only, we will be offering our Spring NEETS specials, including many multi-colored boneyard units w/o windows, corinthian leather, and air that doesn't blow cold even with a helper.................
    UNCLE PETEY....................
    By the way, nice job in the LM Sunday, if you keep this up, we'll have to let you run NEETS full time.....................

2j Late Model

Uncle Petey

I knew you had problems, but now I know that you have major problems. It must be the NJ air. I just thought it was the blonde hair of Miss Neets that gave her the problems, but I guess not. It's the air, it must be the air. I spent a lot of time on both cars last week, and it really paid off. I was impressed with her run, and I knew I had to do just as good. She bet me though,but there's always next week.

Jason 2j
    Last edited by 2j Late Model; 05-05-2005 at 09:42 AM.

Wink Now wait a minute...

Hey! How did I get mixed up in this?? Just get your buns in a car J-Mac, and let's see what you can do in a NEETS race!

2j Late Model
    Me in NEETs race Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO. You guys are nuts out there, but thanks for the offer.

Jason 2j

Wink Buck...buck...buck....

What's that I smell? Could it be CHICKEN?????

2j Late Model
    OUCH......................That one hurt. Now that was a kick below the belt. Wait, your day will come for something. As for what, I have no idea.

Jason 2j

Wink Nutz in your Chicken?.....................

Just between you, me, and my shrink, I really do have a couple of used NEETS enduro units ready for some memorial day orbits..................
    By the way, that N.J. air is hard to breath, but it works great in my tires..................
    Sure I have problems! But you'll have issues if Ms. NEETS doesn't see you in an enduro car, especially after you dragged her into this post...........................................
    Call me at the shop (908-852-4006), I'll hook you up, hehe................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................
    On second thought, maybe you better have Marissa drive it, hehe......
    Last edited by richardpetey; 05-05-2005 at 08:48 PM.

Thread Information