Thread: congrats #8

congrats #8

congrats on a good run pops..... hopefully more to come this year

Congrats! He wasn't the only #8 that won yesterday! Also, congrats to TK.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Congrats Dynamite! I heard about your race. I didn't get to see it maybe the next DP I will.

Thumbs up omg better late than never I must have been sleeping

Congrats to one of my sponsORs.. I guess after you win 61 features, it's like normal to some people? I love seeing the names of my body shop on the back of both Turbush's cars, sorry.. I mean #8 Dan Turbush and #81 Chris Turbush. That's so there is no mistake of who I am partly Sponsoring.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

BWR
    sleep how could anyone sleep i needed sunglasses for the shirt you were wearing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information