Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Mac????

Mortgage Guy

Paul Mac????

Can someone tell me why he is listed as the driver of the 39??? I was not there so I was curious....

R.J had his sons Confirmation in Westchester yesterday, so Paul qualified the car so RJ could come back and make the race. But RJ was in the car for the race, not Paul.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Paul who? Yeah, he ran a lap or 2. Thanks to 39 for the graciousness and intelligent choice. All had a good time. Time passes on for all...

sround
    Paul Mac....

Man I missed it! I never got to see Paul Mac race, but I know he's known throughout the Northeast. When I worked for the Racin' Paper, even they knew of him in NH.

Will Paul Mac return again?

Paul won a lot of big races up in NH. 11 in a row at one point. Will he back at some point? Well, it was six years since the last time, so ....

Rich Johnson
    Paul won races at Hudson Speedway (N.H.)...When I picked up a trophy there, Track management thought I was his brother and made me show ID.

RacinRich

Rich- You look like Joel??

allhailunc
    drivers like "Big Mac" come along once in a blue moon. i personally would love to see him return to regular racing. one of the smoothest racers I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Thumbs up paul mac

Well JA, you missed a good racer, used to pit across from him, he also had a real good crew, but the rubbin is racing slogan, that was Paul Mac, also. He also had a real cool Mustang body on the Late Model [I think that's the only one I have ever seen].

Mortgage Guy
    I think that car is still sitting in there garage, waiting to be raced...Can anyone clarify that?

Fireitinthere
    Sitting on jack stands, under the lawn furniture.

Yup- there may be lawn furniture on top of that car come to think of it. And now a little more interest in maybe taking a further look in there from what i hear today.

Fireitinthere
    doesn't surprise me a bit. Rust? What Rust?

mcmmotorsports
    Paul McElearney was one of the greatest drivers I ever had a chance to compete with. The guy would move you out of the way so smoothly, you thought your car had a bad push.

Thread Information