Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Looking Car

JunkYardRacer34

Best Looking Car

Who Will Win Best Looking Blunderbust This Year? They Weren't Very Many Good Lookin Cars This Year, But There Is A Hand Full That Were Looking Good Out There.

Doug Watson

Quote Originally Posted by RacinRob
    Doug Watson
    DITTO.........
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

WATDAHEX
    That's some Flame job on the 53BB

allhailunc
    Gonna say Doug also(still think that the #3& a black car go better though)

Jones44
    If it was still black, I'd say #3, but now, I like the way the #6 looks (seriously).

most of the cars out there look like junk... I like the 67, he keeps up with the bodywork the entire season, which is not an easy thing in BB...

I think it would take away from the blunderbust division if everyone had immaculate cars. I think that cars like the 6 are the "face" of what the blunderbust division used to be, a bunch of low budget racers that didn't care what they raced.

Originalpoet,

You've got to take the division for what it's worth. As RacinRob is alluding to, this is an entry-level division. Equipment isn't going to be immaculate for everyone. But I disagree with you on teams not keeping up their maintenance. Many of the front runners, like Okula and Watson, to name a few, keep their equipment top notch and go to great lengths to keep their cars pristine. But hell, when some Modified teams can't keep their cars clean, do you expect Blunderbusts to keep up with their budgets?

Just shedding some light from a different perspective.

JunkYardRacer34
    Yea But The Sparkles On That 42 Was A Real Eye Catcher
    Last edited by JunkYardRacer34; 05-17-2005 at 06:58 PM.

So far the #42 has my vote

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Hi JA, I dont have a problem with a car looking "rough", but as a car owner who spent a ton of $ over the years on cut tires, I do have a problem with the cars that are out there like rolling razor blades...it would be nice to see some new body panels and straight nerf bars, at least for opening night...sometimes the BB's look like the Roman chariot race from the Ben Hur movie...

I don't think the officials would let cars on the track with the potential of cutting other cars tires, or damaging other peoples equipment.

Your'e joking, right Rob? Dont get to close to some of those cars without your tetanus booster shot...

LOL.... i don't kno but I honestly thought that riverhead officials would take action against cars that are hazardous to other people.

Thread Information