Thread: Least Dirtiest Driver

Least Dirtiest Driver

How about the least dirtiest driver for once! My pick would be Bill Wegmann. ALWAYS goes to the front with out banging his way through. He "drives to the front", not plows his way. He's a contender for the championship, too.
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

KickItUp
    Wow, that's a toughie the last few years.. I would have to say the 28, former 87, 69, 3, 42.. Unfortunately, the least dirty driver more than usual gets bounced around and doesn't get a chance..

ditto to that!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

44chargerfan
    scott sepe

Mortgage Guy
    6 or the 4 (not racing this year)

Jones44
    Oh no, 3 times now Mortgage Guy! I'd also say Scott Sepe, he takes what laps he can up front before the field catches up with him, and when they do, he holds a single line for the most part and lets the field go by without a fight.

BWR
    well i would have to say the 88 of anthony aiello.(hopefully he comes back)

Got to agree with Pink, Anthony was always a pleasure to run with... Cmon AA and Mrs. Snake, get out the leaf blower!!!

SPECTATOR
    28, 79, 6 are the very few clean drivers out there.

Thumbs up

Bill Wegman by far is the cleanest. I can't remember a time that we even rubbed when I was racing him. Watching him make his way through field this week really makes me think that this could be his year to lock up the championship. Class act on and off the track
    Last edited by Wheel Racing; 05-22-2005 at 07:31 PM.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Thread Information