Thread: Thank You "BG"

allhailunc

Thank You "BG"

Thanks a lot, Bobby, for that little item for our friend. He kept taking it out of his bag and looking at it. It made his day.

Jones44
    .... and thanks also for putting on a display of hard, clean driving. Too bad Tony didn't appreciate it.....

My opinion on the battle between Tony and Mr. Gardner: If he could have passed Tony, he would have. I'll grant there was bumping going on, but that's racing. As for what I saw, Mr. Gardner was doing everything in his power to turn Tony around. Oh well, that's racing.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

How can you say Bobby was "doing everything in his power to turn him around" when his front bumper was even with Tony's driver's door entering the turns?
    Dad 7/10/53 - 9/22/02

You will be missed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 36 clearly was pushing the 45 into the infield every run Bobby made. Its one thing to block but don't force someone onto the infield!

allhailunc
    If "BG" wanted to, Tony would have been spinning more than a child's toy top. It was the classic case of a faster truck being held up by someone making their vehicle "extra wide". There was more blocking there than William, "The Refridgerator", Perry did for "Sweetness".

Maestri Fan, most times I agree with your posts, but were you watching the same race as everyone else Saturday? As RacinRob stated, the 45 was CLEARLY inside the 36 at the start/finish line and was run COMPLETLY off the race track...apparently the race officials in charge agree... I really expected more from "Mr. Giarraputo"...

didn't see it..but..

JAM has a few pics of the 2 trucks mentioned getting together posted on front page.
    "Strength and honor"

Original Poet, I'm happy to hear that you agree with me most of the time, it makes me feel that I actually have a voice. I was going to paste a picture, but it is toO large. Check in the photo gallery, it clearly shows the 2 goinG at it. To be honest, I thought it was very exciting racing.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Thread Information