Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condolences to the Heather Family

Unhappy Condolences to the Heather Family

Hearing through multiple sources that John Heather, owner of the #28 Spring & Summer Activities Pontiac, passed away today. Heather was a loyal supporter of the Jam and one hell of a nice guy. My sincerest condolences go to the Heather family, #28 team, and friends...

debbie33
    John was a great guy and he will be missed greatly!! I was in total shock when I heard this very bad news. To Sheryl and the whole 28 team you are in my thoughts and prayers. We lost a great one today!!
    You have my deepest sympathy!!

Debbie

Fireitinthere
    To Sheryl, the whole Heather family and the 28 Racing Team, my heart-felt condolence. Rest in peace John.

RJ

On behalf of the 99 Blunderbust racing team we send our condolences to the entire 28 racing team and the Heather family.. you guys are in our thoughts and prayers..
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

My condolences to the Heather family. He was a great guy to be around and he will be missed by all.
    Jeff T.

I was VERY! shocked to here about this R.I.P John we are goin to miss you.
    To Sheryl and the 28 Racing team you are in our thoughts and prayers.

The Zeh Family
    EZ Motorsports 2012

Mortgage Guy
    Another great man for the sport, and a great man in general, was lost today, my condolences to the whole Heather family...

Tim Halpin

R. Young
    The 68 LM team send out their heart felt condolences to the Heather family and the 28 team. Rest In Peace John

Racer53
    The entire 8 LM team would also like to send out there condolences... RIP John.

The #87 BB team would like to send their condolences to the Heather and Tyler families and the entire team of the #28 LM. John certainly will be missed by many.
    Last edited by Tracy87BB; 05-24-2005 at 06:05 PM.
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

TheVinylAnswer
    On behalf of the 1x Late Model Team, and the entire Brigati family, as well as the #69BB of Paul and Traci Parisi, and former modifed #27 Tom Tillotson, we send our sincerest condolences to the entire Heather family and friends..
    We were very shocked to hear this sad, sad news.. You will be in all our thoughts and prayers, we wish you strength at this very tough time..

Andy and Jo Lokkeberg, and all our Crew from Lokkeberg Racing,LM #84 send their deepest condolences and sympathy to the Heather Family. Such a loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Rest In Peace!!!

shaggy
    thoughts and prayers go out to Sheryl and the rest of the #28 team,great times at the oyster pub-John will be greatly missed. Rest in peace

everyone from the #8/#81 charger team sends its deepest condolences to the Heather family and the #28 racing team

Modracin07rh

Condolences to the Heather Family

To Cheryl, The whole Heather family and the # 28 Racing team. Cheryl you know how special John and your self have been to me. John was a great Guy. He always knew how to put a SMILE on someones face even when they were pissed off. He always knew how to put a smile on my face when ever he saw me at the track. John had a heart the size of Texas.My Heart felt condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and the # 28 racing team. Rest in Peace My friend, You will be greatly missed!

Love from a Friend,
    Annette Knotoff

Thread Information