Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Saturdays Weather Forcast 5/28

Unhappy This Saturdays Weather Forcast 5/28

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH 30% CHANCE OF RAIN, TEMP HIGH ABOUT 70 degrees

Is a 'forcast' anything like a FORECAST? WJ
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

broz
    I think you're just trying to start trouble Danielson

According to the MSS board they are looking for volunteers to do the "anti R dance" up at Stafford. Me, I'm thinking sunny and 70 degree thoughts here in NYC.....

Hey the Rainman is back to the Island and no fear, I have no rain this Saturday and Sunday coming with me. I hope.

Yea Thats Correct Ja

You were the "OOPS, JA RAIN PLAgUE" when it came to rain two years ago!!!
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

Jones44
    Don't worry, Riverhead will be clear- because I'll be in the Bronx!

allhailunc
    Hey Dan, what's the girl in the avatar screaming? "get me the heck outta here"? I think we should start something here. Maybe "WE", the listening public, should each chose an avatar for you so we can have some fun too.

Looks like she just saw her bill from National Collision...

what are we talking about here ??

the thread is about weather . not about a girl screaming that saw one of my bills? I wish I had Carrie Underwood as a customer??? oh well its been 7 hrs since i had that avatar time to change .. which brings me back to the reason I am replying to the post because the avatar thread is here
    please use that post for avatar comments ...lol

lijam avatar thread

broz

Yeah :(

This is turning into a CHAT room

BWR
    well quickly we gotta get back on the subject here!!!!!!ITS NO RAIN THIS SATURDAY!!!!!! CAUSE I GOT A FEELING I'M GOING ON A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE(HINT)

Are you going to roll out of bed this Saturday Vinny?

BWR
    WELL PUT J.A AFTER ALL THE OVERTIME I'VE BEEN GETTING I'M ROLLING OUT OF BED TO SEE MY LOVE ON SATURDAY FINALLY

Cool Vinny... Just hope you don't "flip out" and you're ready to rock n "roll."

BWR

Thread Information