Thread: Good Luck To Ed Densieski....running for RT Supervisor

Smile Good Luck To Ed Densieski....running for RT Supervisor

Good Luck to our very own Ed Densieski, running for Riverhead Town Supervisor! Ed is a good man, comes from a wonderful family and is a successful businessman and has made a difference in Riverhead Town since he was elected to the Board in 1999. We are so proud to see Ed running for this and our love and support go with him.... Remember our Mod 24 and Vote November 8th, 2005 for ED DENSIESKI...SUPERVISOR

Good Luck Ed!
    Love,
    Andy & Jo-
    Lokkeberg Racing, LM #84

nos2424

Thank you for your support

Riverhead Raceway people and fans have always been there for us. This is a big undertaking and Eddie could use everyone's help. Anyone wanting to support him, please see Sonny or me at the track, or get word to us if you would like a bumper sticker or yard sign. We appreciate it. Shirley Densieski

Maybe????

Maybe all town officials and supervisors should have ,as a prerequisite to becomming an official ....Years of driving stock cars at Riverhead ? sort of like a basic traini g course
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information