Thread: Age question

wade0212

Age question

This is probably a really dumb question, but how old do you have to be to race? The reason I am asking is because I am 15 and I was wondering when I could start racing. This probably all is just common sense, but you never know.

2j Late Model
    If you have $25.00 to enter, and $50.00 to registure your car, your old enough,........... I think??????????????? LOL

Jason 2j

NEETS-1
    Our insurance has a 14 year old minimum with a consent form liability waiver signed and parents present.

wade0212

Do you get that consent form when you come to the race? I am a part of a racing team and my parents usually come and sit in the stands......
    Do they have to be part of the pit crew?
    Thanks,
    Wade

Wink Young Enduros................

Go for it Wade! We need young guys like you to perpetuate the enduro spirit and keep the sport alive and well................................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey
    Go for it Wade! We need young guys like you to perpetuate the enduro spirit and keep the sport alive and well................................
    UNCLE PETEY...................
    i ran 6/8 may 30 im 17 and i got a job this week so maybe i can run the whole thing my first race my dad paid but now i pay the way i got the itch to race enduro and keep it going around here for another decade i sew petey joe rich phil tim and i want to shoot to be the era of thoses guys later aaron miller

NEETS-1
    How Flattering

Mike Fields
    How 'bout that Billy, he even admits watching Uncle Petey!

lol

i got hit by uncle petey off of 2 i saved it thanks for the bump n run petey

Wink Miller Moment...............

Sorry 78! I don't remember bumping anyone except on the front stretch.....................
    I musta been watching my oil pressure guage more than I thought.................
    UNCLE PETEY....................

lol it cool i was watching mine too man. under red it go below 10 i was thinking the motor was going to blow i was slow as hell out there oh well getting a new motor out of a chevy van so im happy i hope it has 8 cyls this time

Thread Information