The monday mountain memorial mega-motion mixer is in the books and thanks to the Bartley Blacksheep Bamboozle Factor........YES......It rained again..................
It was great to see "our enduro family" together again...nothing makes me happier....................
Hats off to Robin Vollmoeller, last race I joked about him winning with one hand and wondered what he could do with two hands.....well I guess we found out.................................
Good racing by Jr Johnson and Gentleman Joe in the big car race....right up to the wet-down, hehe.................................
Hey!!!! Whats up with the cell phones and the radios in the enduro cars? I'm now at a disadvantage because I don't have "LOJAK for HUMANS"............
Was it me or did some of you guys/gals see a pickup stuffed with 3 people and the tailgate hanging off?.............Man! Talk about a scene from the Dukes of Hazard.....................................
Speedo and Son gave a live demonstration of a maytag dryer: Turn up the heat and put'er in the spin cycle.......................................
Congrats to Harry Sager(61S) for the best appearing small car..................
Hey Mark P.! How was the racing in the great swamp, see any alligators?........................
Way to go Kevin and April Mak(830) you beat me in my own car, hehe, its amazing how that Ford takes a licking and keeps on ticking.............
Hey Peeps, this is a great series and excellent place to have fun so pay a little more attention to the safety items in your cars...............I wanna see everybody leave the track with a SMILE on their face................
Can't wait for the Smacker.......................UNCLE PETEY