Thread: Busy Bee Bytes................

Wink Busy Bee Bytes................

The monday mountain memorial mega-motion mixer is in the books and thanks to the Bartley Blacksheep Bamboozle Factor........YES......It rained again..................
    It was great to see "our enduro family" together again...nothing makes me happier....................
    Hats off to Robin Vollmoeller, last race I joked about him winning with one hand and wondered what he could do with two hands.....well I guess we found out.................................
    Good racing by Jr Johnson and Gentleman Joe in the big car race....right up to the wet-down, hehe.................................
    Hey!!!! Whats up with the cell phones and the radios in the enduro cars? I'm now at a disadvantage because I don't have "LOJAK for HUMANS"............
    Was it me or did some of you guys/gals see a pickup stuffed with 3 people and the tailgate hanging off?.............Man! Talk about a scene from the Dukes of Hazard.....................................
    Speedo and Son gave a live demonstration of a maytag dryer: Turn up the heat and put'er in the spin cycle.......................................
    Congrats to Harry Sager(61S) for the best appearing small car..................
    Hey Mark P.! How was the racing in the great swamp, see any alligators?........................
    Way to go Kevin and April Mak(830) you beat me in my own car, hehe, its amazing how that Ford takes a licking and keeps on ticking.............
    Hey Peeps, this is a great series and excellent place to have fun so pay a little more attention to the safety items in your cars...............I wanna see everybody leave the track with a SMILE on their face................
    Can't wait for the Smacker.......................UNCLE PETEY

wade0212
    I was in the stands during the big car race and during the one red flag saw you (number 43 right) going back and forth over the start finsih line. I guess you were trying to see if it would put more laps on your transponder. I thought that was kind of funny. I think it was you.

Wink Back-track................

Yes, I confess that was me............................ O
    Thought I was adding a few laps, hehe......till I found out they turn the scoring transponders off during the red flags........................
    Now I do it just until Matt, our flagman, shows me the blackflag..............
    I think the crowd gets a kick out of it also.....................
    UNCLE PETEY..........................
    Last edited by richardpetey; 06-01-2005 at 10:17 PM.

wade0212
    I saw him threaten you with the black flag. lol. I liked the paint job on your car too. You should have gotton best appearing.

JAGGZxJAGERx96
    "Speedo and Son gave a live demonstration of a maytag dryer: Turn up the heat and put'er in the spin cycle....................................... "

HAHAHA now thats funny

Nice to finally get out there, I had a blast minus my car just not wanting to turn .. hope i can get all the kinks out of my beast b4 the smacker, but like i said i had a blast. Nice to finally meet Billy and Geno and others.. cant wait to do this again..

Catch ya L8Rz!

Wink The "REAL" Millionaire...................

Congratulations to Pappy(#02), I think he won an enduro lottery.............
    He came rolling into pits for the busy bee affair with a brand new turbo-diesel crew cab dually hauling a shiny 28ft. enclosed trailer.............
    Hey PAP? Did you inherit a trailer park or something....................
    Maybe you won an episode of FEAR-FACTOR in that enduro machine of yours...........
    I know, I know! You and Speedo did a documentary film on the last 200 yrs. in enduro racing and Fox Sports paid ya big money.....................
    Tell us PAP! Is "The Donald" your secret sponsor....................
    UNCLE PETEY...............

Thread Information