Thread: PoconoThunder.com's future lies in your hands

PoconoThunder.com's future lies in your hands

After trying to keep up with maintaining 2 sites, I have decided that if the proper personnel are not found by June 15, PoconoThunder.com will be shut down indefinitely. RacerHub will not maintain a subpar site and hurt our reputation by providing lackluster service.

The ball is in your ballpark. If noone steps up, its a sad testament to the spirit of racing in the Poconos. You guys seem to have a ball racing, so why not help promote the sport, by helping out PoconoThunder.com? The following positions are needed to be filled.

Chief Director: responsible for running the site, promoting the site, and organizing personnel. No experience is necessary, just a passion for the sport. HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage or Dreamweaver) and Photoshop experience is a plus.

News Editor: responsible for posting news to the site. HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage or Dreamweaver) knowledge is needed.

Photo Editor (Mahoning only): responsible for posting photos to the site. Photoshop knowledge is needed.

Results Editors (Mahoning, Mountain, NEETS): responsible for posting results and maintaing driver profiles. No knowledge of HTML or Photoshop needed, but good spelling and punctuation is required.

If you can help out in any capacity, e-mail me at JAckley@racerhub.com . Help out PoconoThunder.com so we can help out the Pocono area racers and help them prosper.

Any Takers?

JA, maybe you should try posting this on one of the other forums as well. PT is a great site & would hate to see it disappear!

Which forums do you recommend?

Seems that most of the Mountain competitors frequent this site... Maybe Mahoning's?

Anything look promising for the site's future?

Lot of folks have e-mailed me, but nothing has materialized. My e-mail is still open at Jackley@racerhub.com and you can e-mail me for my phone number as well.

I am awaiting one phone call today, maybe that will be the lucky one.

Thread Information