It kinda got me mad at the end of the night, after I watched 150 lap Whelen tour modified race and saw about 50 laps of it under the yellow flag. They change the race from 200 laps, to a format of 50 less laps, and still every lap under caution counted! I knew going into Saturday, we the fans, were going to see this happen, I prayed we wouldn't!

It kinda got me mad at the end of the night, after I watched Eric Beers train race behind Ted ChrisTopher for 70 laps and not even try to pass him when we had green flag conditions! I watched Donny Lia pass about 5 or 6 cars on the outside only to be blocked by 2 front runners of Beers and TC. I figured TC might have built Beers's engines, or something from his car was from Mystic. What happened to the chrome horn??? Charlie J. and Evans would be turning over in their graves if they saw what took place Saturday night. Modified racing is supposeD to be exciting and we could have had an exciting race, if someone (namely Beers) would have tried to make a move 70 laps before the end of the race!!

It kinda got me mad at the end of the night, after I watched Zach Sylvester go around lap after lap under Yellow, spilling gas or some other kinda gunk onto the track.

It kinda got me mad at the end of the night, after I watched the field about to go green and then in turn four, the yellow is thrown as more then half of the Mods are on the gas to go racing, and then have to lock up their brakes and almost cause a huge pile up! Then again, As happened in the Charger race for Chris Turbush moving in the pits after the green flag flew and we had half the cars in turn 1!

It kinda got me mad at the end of the night, that WJ is going to edit this after he gets home from Dover Monday! lol :O) *

* NOT IF YOU'D PROOF READ IT!! WJ