Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baldwin Golf Outing

Not a properly registered user, posting not allowed.
    Last edited by W. Johnston; 06-10-2005 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Need to update registration with FULL NAME

wrecked golf cart ... sounds like you had a ball! lol
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

It sounds like you went to a golf outing and a demo derby broke out! LOL...

I think today they invented a new saying today, rubbing is golfing!!!!

What a great time.

I can not wait til next year.

Mortgage Guy
    I just want to say what a great time I had today, nice job by Steve Halpin and everyone else who helped out, thanks to the drivers who were VERY accommodating to all the fans and, thanks to Kasey Kahne for enjoying the day with our group......

Hey, MortgageGuy, go clean out your private messages...I've been trying to send you a PM and it tells me that you have exceeded your quota and cannot accept messages until you clear some space!
    You must be a popular guy...
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Wink

Definitely had an awesome time… Yes golf kart derby sounds about right, burnouts and bumper karts all in one-lol. Anyone who was there definitely had a good time, laughs and smiles all around!! Special thanks to Steve Halpin and everyone else who was involved to make this day happen, next year and years to come should get even better!! Thanks to Kasey too, glad his arm didn’t fall off after me, oo and he was the 21st out of 38 to go in the water on the 12th hole which I must give a huge shout out too, Hole 12 rocked!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Good Luck to All!!
    7ny Tommy *RiP* JB III 66
    *Go Kasey Kahne*

<3 always princess erin

Charger25

what a blast

Had a great time. Golfing and racing the karts. Kudos to Steve Halpin, it was a wonderful event.

Mortgage Guy
    Did anyone see a report on News 12 about it?? They were there all day but I have not been able to see anything on it yet....

BWR
    I'm watching it as we speak i'll let you know tim

i seen (SAW???) it last night around 8:50pm..
    it was really nice to see a report about it on the news
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

We've got some pictures posted now, main page. Check it out

OK, I did not make golf outting nor do I know ALL that attended, SO, if anyone can help me finish labeling the pictures I would greatly appreciate it. Leave posts here and when I get home tonight, late, I will update page, Thanks ALL!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

The spectators behind the 12th hole rocked!! Next year I am bringing my radio & beer and hanging with them.

It was a great day, I want to thank everyone for their involvement. We are already making plans to do it again next year. It will be even better than this one. Tom Baldwin would have been humbled yesterday, the support of the NASCAR celebs, and all the golfers and fans were amazing. I see everyone getting a kick out of the golf cart smashing thing. Unfortunately only one group that had a golf cart incident owned up to it and they are going to handle the costs incurred, thanks Headly and Rick Sobelman you guys did the stand up thing by coming foward. While we all laugh about this, the Tom Baldwin Memorial charity will now have to pay $3000.00 to have the golf carts fixed. That is just sad. Let's not dwell on one negative on an unbeliveable day. Tom Baldwin would be very happy at the turn out. We all did one thing, we laughed, we joked, we had a great time in the memory of a great guy. He would have fit right in yesterday, it was his type of day.

Thanks again,
    Steve Halpin
    There's nothing like an open wheel modified

Thread Information