Thread: Pathetic

Jones44

Pathetic

It's bad enough that the track was killing time by putting the motorcycles on the track twice, but to make 3 cars run a consi? Ridiculous.

jimmy'z

filler

was it those dudes revving the hell out of those rice rockets doing wheelies?
    if it was them; i remember them from last year and they sure were annoying.

I know one of the people who do the bikes, I understand they could have found a different time to do their expo, but give them credit, they are very talented.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

True, but remember, with the events going fast, it's decent filler material. It could have been worse. Nothing going on is bad. So at least there was an attempt for entertainment.

We could have had Bumper Boy do some dancing with his bumper friend or Bob Finan do some stand up comedy. Nothing against Bumper Boy or Bob Finan, but I'll take the motorcycles

jimmy'z
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Johnston
    The point is, most of the people in attendance weren't really interested in this exhibition, and it was done to promote the bike show the following day. All the motorcycle enthusiasts stayed away, because those little buzz bomb two wheelers aren't all that impressive, outside of their noise. Real motorcycles have Harley-Davidson printed on them, LOL!!!
    I'd agree with that; just as long as WCD isn't putting stickers on a Harley i'd be happy
    I got nothing much against those buzz-bomber guys tho; they gotta earn money like the rest of us. I just think they're annoying to listen to; reminds me of a p!ssed off chainsaw.
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POP POP POP POP POP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol, they could have driven through a bus that had already been cut in half.... Which, might I still add, is still sitting in the rear of the pits, I believe. lol!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thread Information