Thread: A Few Questions...

A Few Questions...

1-Are the 8,81,89,17 Chargers back to be handicapped normally this week?? Or are they still punished??

2-Were there any punishments in the Modifieds as far as suspensions?? Or is everybody being fined and keeping proper handicapping in place??

3-Is Howie Brodie running the head or the tour this year???
    Last edited by Wheel Racing; 06-13-2005 at 09:11 PM. Reason: switched questions

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

1) I don't know, but I can find out...

2) Penalties will be forthcoming most likely for the events at Riverhead. Keyword: most likely. If I find any exact details I'll let you know. NASCAR makes final rulings, so we'll see what they declare. But keep in mind, anybody penalized can appeal, and while under appeal they can race.

3) Time Trials for Chargers & Modifieds.

I don't know the "official" answer to the new number three question. I can tell you he was at the Icebreaker, and scheduled to take time at the Sizzler. He withdrew from the Sizzler because he didn't think it was going to be dry enough in the infield.(got that from MSS) He may have been on the entry list for the Haynes 150 on 5/27 but isn't listed as having taken time (I wasn't there). And he took time on 6/4 at Riverhead. So my thought is as scheduling permits.

Howie Brode and the Petro Motorsports team will be running for the 2005 Riverhead Raceway track championship. For more information, you can visit the team website at www.howiebrode.com.
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

That's good and bad news. It's good that you're back full time. It's bad, because now I have to go back and redo my mod top 5 picks. lol

Thread Information