Thread: good to day to all

BWR

Elated good to day to all

Well I figured I'D change to something different, instead of seeing somewhat of bashing post/he did/she did thing. I would like to say hello all and how are we all doing on this beatiful day? JUST REMEMEBER, WE've GOT TO BE THANKFUL THAT WE ALL WOKE UP TODAY!!!!

Hey Thanks Vin!!! And it IS a beautiful day, especially when you wake up!!! Time to step back and appreciate what you have in life.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

broz
    What heart-felt sentiment And a good day to you my brutha...

IT'S GOOD TO BE WITH YOU!

BWR
    heartfelt? Thanks, but we do need to sit back and reflect on our lives. I, for 1, I'm gratEful I get to spend my day off (finally) with my loved 1's. And remember, when we are at the track to enjoy life, and remember, 1 day our loveD 1 can be gone. So with that, remember all of our actions

Charlie's Angel
    First, I agree with your sentiments. Second, Wow, I had no idea that Vinny could be so insightful!

Good day to you also Vinny. Nice to see this side of you. God is good and life is good. I am always thankful for another day. I'm especially thankful for the wonderful weather we've had for the past few races, with all that rain in the beginning of the season, I thought the races would never start.

So here's wishing this nice weather holds out for the rest of the races.

BWR
    yes angel there is another side of me which a lot of people know of but i don't show it!!!!!! but all in i need to speak with your other half.need your # for a car you guys have.i'm doing what i love.LETS ROCK AND ROLL.THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY AND MANY MORE

pinkswifee

Thumbs up

THATS MY HUSBANDS REAL SIDE,THANKS MAYOR FOR BEING THE TRUE MAYOR.LOVE YA

Charlie's Angel
    "But all in I need (IS) to speak with your other half. Need your # for a car you guys have." ?? What does that mean? explain and it to me and I will relay the message. Charlie is on calls right now.

Good day to all and I'm happy I woke up, lol! Also, I'm happy that I have a healthy, Beautiful son.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

allhailunc
    It is a fine day isn't it? (although i'm working ). I am thankful for many, many things, but FOR that I am most thankful for is 1-all the great freinds I have made at Riverhead (yes, you too, Dan ). 2-my great family-without you TWO I don't know where I would be (probably on the beach with a gorgeous redhead) 3-my God given sense of humor-many times it has taken me from great times of despair. 4-The fact the we live where we do and can do what we are doing right here-talking freely.

P.S. I almost forgot that we should all be thankful/greatful for all those great men & women that have/are & will be in harms way to keep us the free nation that we are.

GraTitude

OMG, I think I am having a gratitude attack...... I AM always the one that brings to light the meaning of yesterday's the past tomorrows the future and today is a Present.
    you will never have that second that just passed ..make it what you will..
    HMMMMM, I personally think that Vinny got his basic training in appreciating gratitude, being gratEful, living and let live, from me last year while he was my RIGHT HAND WRENCH with the #63 charger. We had some deep life talks that can not be aired on the forum..
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information