Thread: Welcome Aboard Charlie's Towing

Welcome Aboard Charlie's Towing

Charlie's Towing Service has hopped on board as a Charger Associate sponsor. When you need a tow, be sure to give Charlie and the gang a call at (800) 540-0044 and make sure you tell them the Jam sent you!

Its about time Charlie lol
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

BWR
    welcome aboard charlie's towing.

Charlie's Angel

Elated Thanks

Thank you very much!

Charlie's Angel

Question

Free?? hmm, let me think about that one. Ok, I'm done. NOPE. But I'll tell you what I will do. I will give anyone associated with the JAM a discount. But if Dan's Gordon car breaks down I may do that for free, since I am a BIG Gordon fan. But the catch is.. he has to admit that he is really a Gordon fan too.
    Last edited by Charlie's Angel; 06-23-2005 at 11:31 AM.

Mike Fields
    WJ, we should have known about this three weeks ago!!!

Abjgf

Anything But Jeff Gordon Fan... and as i said before anytime you use "but" the words after it mean nothing!! Now RGEE has to do some editing to have charlies towing tow the national collision co smashed hummer on the top banner of the chargers forum page ..LOL
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information