Thread: Congrats Scott

Congrats Scott

Hey Scott, beautiful race last night. A win that was too long in coming. You made a lot of people proud last night. I don't know if you get a chance to read this or not, but you should be very proud of yourself, too.

debbie33
    Way to go Scott you are a class act!! It was great to see you win last night. Keep the wins coming!!

Yes.....Congratulations cousin. You were masterful in patiently waiting for the right chance to get alongside the ever so hard to pass 23 and make that move for your win! Great job.

sround
    YeAaAaAaAAaA kId.....I knew it was coming soon.....keep em coming, it's a pleasure racing against you......smooth and clean....(23)....congrats again and good luck the rest of the year....

Young Guns Motorsports

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Congrats Scott and crew on your win! The car is always fast and you're one of the few that race clean. Good luck the rest of the year.

Congrats Scotty boy!! You are a class act out there. Hopefully you will add another win or 2 by the end of the season!!

Thumbs up Wtg Scotty

Wtg =way To Go Scotty , Good Feeling Huh
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Congratulations on your win saturday night... Good Luck on the rest of the season..
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

Thread Information