Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the 00?

What happened to the 00?

Does anyone know why the 00 was put to the end after the last caution?
    Bob Finan said he was rough riding, but he was at least 4-5 cars back from the last incident.

robert_5_42_car

maybe

maybe if he did not hit the 42 he would not (HAVE) been sent to the back. And that's all i'VE got to say.

Not to stir anything but but...... Its about time
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

MalvertyRacing

Thumbs up

good for the 00

I'm not defending him, but if he was to be put back, he should have been put back after the first incident. The second one he was nowhere near. Is he rough? Absolutely. But fair is fair. Maybe he should have been put back weeks ago. Just a thought.

speedracer
    It Was Nice To See The Powers Within Do The Right Thing For Once. It Took Them Long Enough To Do It.

Rich Johnson
    It looked like he saw an opening and went for it...The opening closed up.
    In a 20 lap race, you have to look for openings if you want to win races.
    Sometimes you are a hero...Sometimes you are the 00.
    I don't think Tommy was "gunning" for Wayne.
    Being put back the second time seemed to be in spite.
    If you don't like Tommy enjoy this moment.
    Like him OR not...he will win more races.

RACINRICH

I agree with Rich, you can argue that he tried for an opening tOo early and could have been more patient. But After being put in the back for that, he worked his way up to 7th or 8th, only to be put in the back again, for what?

BWR

Angry

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Last Year It Was Eugene That Everyone Was Complaining About!!!!now That Eugene Is Not Racing Everyone Now Needs To Complain About Someone Else.like It Or Not Tommy Is Going To Be Up There Every Week. :d

robert_5_42_car
    That's good he's up there every week. But when he's not he pushes other drivers out of the way. What, his car not fast ***** to go around?

DELETED ,***** NOT a WORD!

First off let me say that Wayne Meyer got a raw deal....BUT on a short track like riverhead in a 20 lap race its almost impossible not to use your bumper. It's a shame because everytime something happens to Wayne it seems like the 00 is involved, probably coincidence but still unfortunate.

Angry The Bullfather

Did someone check to see if #00 has an open rear end??? hahahahahaha

Kidding aside, "The Wild Child" is just that, wild! He is amazing to watch, you can't tell me you don't watch him to see what next move he makes! Will he go high or will he go low. Does he bump? Yep!
    I miss Eugene!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

cheif42

Angry

Well yes tommy got us again!!! But the problem is that its not just us. If you'rE a slow car that he can just walk around, you'rE safe. But if you'rE even near as fast as him, and he has to work to get around, watch out! He won't go to the outside, he would rather plow you out of the way. It's about time he got set down, but he still finished ahead of the 42. Hopefully, someone at tHE track will finally get sick of it and sit him for a week or two!!!
    Last edited by cheif42; 06-28-2005 at 08:45 PM.

Elated

I'm just gonna quickly add my two cents. I know tommy BOY didn't dump me on purpose. I also know he never lifted !!!!!!! We were 4 or 5 laps into it. He could have at least given me an inch. But he didn't. I think he has the best car and motor money can buy. Why he drives that way, I don't know. I understand that it was a racing thing and that's fine. But what got me fired up was when he said that if I hadn't been so slow, he wouldn't of (HAVE!) had to dump me. WHAT.........I didn't think I was doing so bad with a $1,000 dollar motor that I built out of a book, and the same 4 tires that I have been running on, every practice, heat and feature since the second week! If I didn't have those two bad weeks, I'd be fourth or fifth in points. As far as being slow, everybody is slower than him. He is the fastest car in bb. But lack of patienCE is killing his racing. He won't win a championship!!!! Tommy, it's ok to come out of your pit stall next time and talk. DONT BE SCARED!!!
    Last edited by wayne; 06-28-2005 at 09:32 PM.
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

First off, Wayne, I was standing there when Tommy said get faster. He said "get faster and you will not have to worry about me, because I'll never catch you." (not dump you) Secondly, next time you come over to talk to him, why don't you leave you pack of 15-20 people and mob mentality behind and talk to him one on one?

Thread Information