Thread: Feel The Thrill Day II @ Thompson

Feel The Thrill Day II @ Thompson

JA and Dan took the trip up to Thompson International Speedway for the 'Feel The Thrill Day II' on Sunday, June 26th. Dan, of course, took his camera and took a few shots. Just click link below to view Buddy getting depressed because Dan wouldn't take him, an 'Open 24 Hrs' bag that Dan had to take in reference to Jeff Gordon, the day at the track and their meal coming home.

Feel The Thrill Day II
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Elated my Buddy

Buddy was really depressed when i said I was going to thompson and he was not comming along for the ride, once he realized that i meant it and he was not going , he said to me GOOD who wants to drive 3hrs oneway in a Stupid Blue Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo anyhow!!. Then I replied that who wants to???? JA wants too!! and then Buddy put his jowls down on the floor and stayed that way till I came Home 17 hrs later !!
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information