• go orange(homedepot)

2 9.09%
  • others

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what colors for my rollover on the 16th

BWR

what colors for my rollover on the 16th

well i'm rolling on the 16th of july for my kids b-days.but most of all have fun going against my friend slim jim.i need a color to put on it.i've been pink for everything at the track.cause i am the pinkracer.but if i change colors give me some ideas.or do i keep it pink?

Does Home Depot carry 'Psychedelic Clear'???
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

BWR
    only you RGEE

Gotta keep it in the PINK!!!
    Consistancy is the key.

pinkswifee
    my sons and daughter want it to be orange/blue with vinnyville in pink any suggestion on it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

pinkswifee
    heres a good 1 thanks RGEE
    Attached Images Attached Images

debbie33
    I am very much liking the purple and black one myself.

Mortgage Guy
    Paint the mother pink.....

Agree with Debbie, Purple & Black....looks like a winner!!! Good Luck!

Pink Brother

real men....

Real Men Wear PINK!!! hey whats that white "thing" inbetween the doors up toward the roof on your car ??? alll pink vin with purple "pink racer on the right side and purple vinnyville on the left side thats all nothing else less is best ijn this case..all pink with those two words on the car in purple.. If you supply the paint and materials , and car I will supply the shop and the heated downdraft spray booth and "ME" to paint the car . ONE DAY ONLY so get your act together and lets do this..NO major production just get it done JUSTDOIT!!! as of now its 11 votes all 100% are pink
    oh and the only other condition is thats all the lettering.. all pink car with purple vinnyville and purple pinkracer..(and the name VINNY) above the drivers door ..(i want you to rub the name vinny off when rolling over)
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

BWR
    what white thing?

broz
    I think you should honor the wishes of the kiddos!
    Let's face it, WE ALL want to be a hero in their eyes Give 'em what they want Mr. Mayor!

as i zoom in....

The white thing is a babies diaper tapped to the center post Vinny I know Richie Hubbard or Anthony Aeillo TAPPED IT THERE IN CASE YOU NEEDED IT!!! but the only thing you need that night was the ambulance when you hurt your lower spine, and i was the first one there for ya buddy.. i took the rocks and dirt off your face and your helmet off for ya ..
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

BWR
    oh yeah thats right i was a mess the next couple of days.thats why i'm doing this to get over my fear of getting hurt!!!!!!!

Thread Information