Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan "Mr. Gordon" Dombal buys a Gordon car?

Dan "Mr. Gordon" Dombal buys a Gordon car?

I heard a rumor that Dan bought a Jeff Gordon collectible at the Jam shop.

Heard he bought the yoda car.

http://shop.longislandjam.com/shop/p...&cat=16&page=1

Any truth to this Dan, was the force with you?

I guess Dan is silent. Little does he know, that I know his secret hiding spot for all of his #24 stuff. Buddy's dog house!

Well, I hate to ruin the party, but, I was just recently at Dan's house. Of course, on a trip to the bathroom, HAD to check out the beautiful house Dan has. Well, right next to the bathroom is a room with pictures and collectibles. THERE ARE NO JEFF GORDON MEMORABILIA OF ANY KIND. He does have a favorite that he doesn't mention though. DALE EARNHARDT SR !!!!! HE has more Dale than anything. Just wanted to set the record straight finally, LOL !!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

I've been to his house and you are correct. But did you search his attic? How about basement? How about the dog house?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Damn!!! The dog house.........
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

A HA! No one ever thinks of searching there because of the huge guard dog. Don't fear him. Just get Dan to romance him and you can sneak in.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandJam
    A HA! No one ever thinks of searching there because of the huge guard dog. Don't fear him. Just get Dan to romance him and you can sneak in.
    Huge dog??? Dan has a minature doberman and some 14 year old miniature shih-tzu or something. Very funny seeing these 2 miniature mutts next to buddy. Also figures, I only took pictures of Buddy with Vinny, LOL!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

BWR
    Well, I'VE been in Dan's basement, no GORDON STUFF!!! AND GUARD DOG, LOL. GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUYS.

GUess I was busy ..

I did not even see this post guys..... Thanks for stopping by RGEE (and Carol) I know who my "good" friends are! the only place i have that things stuff is in that things signature car that i use and beat on daily.there is a #24 valet parking stub, a cleaners ticket with 24, a pair of mechanics gloves with 24, then the friggen 24 all over the place in the car , seats, carpets, dashboard , speedometer , sail panels, front bumper .. there are probably 24 places that there is that #.. oh well yea funny with the otehr dogs together .. i think i got a pic of it ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Nice pic of the extended family. Are the dogs your only source of testerone in your estrogen filled house? I feel for you sometimes, as it must be fun being the only guy in a family of females. No wonder why you're a little out there sometimes LOL.

Shouldn't this be in Jam Jokes Area????

NOTE: the name Carol above in Dan's post should read GAIL!!! Where the heck is WJ when you REALLY need him!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

allhailunc
    We will all find out his "secret" desires when we see him show up at the track in his Rainbow shirt with his hair likewise

I think Rainbow hair would look good on Dan... Hey Richie, this could be a great idea for an avatar... Dan with rotating colors for hair, sort of like that modified avatar you had.

BWR

hmmmm

Glad to Say tomorrow is the Last Ride for My
    2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo Super Sport Signature Series Collectible Car that I drive daily Some Priority change in life and I am glad to say I will be getting rid of that "FREAKY Cry Baby's Signature Series Monte Carlo."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information