Thread: chris finally got it

BWR

Thumbs up chris finally got it

chris you finally made it into victory lane way to go.

Mortgage Guy
    That was great to hear, he needed some good luck and it looks like he got it..

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing

Thumbs up

Way to GIT ER DONE cuuuzzz
    Last edited by Ace; 07-03-2005 at 03:26 AM.

jimmy'z

congratulations chris

Way to go bub! Glad to hear you won the race!

Oh, and congratulations on picking 4 out of the 5 top 5's in the right order too!

It's about time..

Good run Bub!
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

racefan1
    great run bub nice to see you were able to keep the right side of the car not falling off

Wheels
    So I guess that setup is working....or did you go back to ole one? Congrats either way.

WildChildDesign
    about time !!!
    good job man make it 2 in a row

Elated Yea Boy !!

Nice Job CHRIS!! ! I hear its * to run chargers...lol You deserve a win just for your persistance!!! well I am glad the rest of the field got to see my company name on your rear bumper....Thank You !!
    Dan Dombal,
    The National Collision CO USA, INC.
    1025 Merrick Rd , Baldwin, ny 11510
    516 868-9400
    Last edited by DAN D.; 07-07-2005 at 12:06 PM. Reason: TRIED TO FIND MISPELLING OF Bbaldwin AS PER WJ.?? THATS A TUFF ONE
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Man, I would just like to thank all my sponsors on this win. Lepage millworks, Chris Mohr landscaping, Spano Floors, Timothyhalpin.com, Moniques Smoke shop, Automotive Discount Center, PUGS, Wild Child, Eurotech (Stevie), Ideal Cesspools, Let it Shine detailing, National Collison Company, Boots Built Car,Scorpion race engine, P D carbs, Sap, Uncle Ray, DAD, and the whole family.

Thread Information