Thread: NEETS Mountain Majesties................

Cool NEETS Mountain Majesties................

What an excellent day to celebrate the 229th birthday of the greatest country on this planet......................
    The NEETS family back together again to exercise our "right to race"! Is this a great country or what?.............................
    Its disturbing to see more and more fords showing up for the NEETS enduros and their finishing ahead of me, hehe.....................
    I just love "hanging" with my enduro family! Just seems like theres never enough time to get caught up with the "family updates".............
    Hats off to a long time enduro friend, Tommy Stevens, who is helping his two sons( Kory and T.J.)continue and perpetuate the sport of enduro racing............
    Still waiting to meet our mystery girl......Bling, where are ya Bling? ... .............
    The more I watch the 4 cyl. enduros, the greater respect I have for bee hives, those guys/gals are on the wheel every second of the race.....................
    Congrats to Pat Verwys #18, Harry Sagar # 61S, and my main man Bobby "Peaseman" Pease # 97 for their top three finishes.................
    Hats off to #41 Joe Jentile, #5 Timmy Pauch, and #97 Tom Moses for being the first three across the line in the big car enduro...............
    The new and improved "cheerios machine" really is a pleasure to drive, I just wish those "independence day motors" would last longer than 60 laps before they explode, hehe.....................
    Good to see all those Uncle Petey Pit Crew shirts actually being worn, instead of cleaning oil off the floor, lol.......................
    The after race "PJ" party was nothing short of the "BIG BANG THEORY" .................
    With all the fireworks going off in the pits, I couldn't help think, maybe we were robbing the troops overseas of some valuable explosives............
    All in attendance, had a great time on the group "W" bench, racing hot wheels and watching the "moon over mountain".................
    Until we race again.................UNCLE PETEY

Thumbs up mountain madness

all i have to say is that in the after race festivities beer, firemen, fireworks, pickups, bigwheels and boxer shorts(or the lack of) = lots of fun and excitement. by the way congrats to all for putting on a good day of racing.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Thread Information