Thread: Sat.night Enduro shows,,,,,

Sat.night Enduro shows,,,,,

Anyone know when the Sat.night enduro shows are scheduled to go on the track ? I assumed last year and figured we'd be last, and they sent us out after the first few heat races.
    "Strength and honor"

NEETS-1
    On the subject of Saturday night enduros.....NEETS is thinking of changing the non-points "NASCARE" event scheduled for Sunday, July 31st to the night before...Saturday night, July 30th so we could do it under the lights and have an after race pit party/sleepover deal. Just got to see what the troops want and it will be official.

Rich Johnson
    As much as I like to party with my NEETS family....
    Riverhead IS having the Tom Baldwin memorial and a Stock Enduro running on that night. I think many of the Riverhead gang would not make it.

RACINRICH

Grands

Called the track.....Grands must be there by 4:00. We will be running after the modified feature. They did not give me an answer either way about bringing our trailers into the pits. I guess it will all depend on available space.
    Does anybody have any info. on this?

Billy Id love to be there for an encore presentation but the Memorial race and the 8 cyl enduro(which I will be in) is that night. Pretty tough decision but more than likely I will be in Riverhead.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

NEETS-1

Decision made on NEETS...

I will show respect for the "Tom Baldwin event". I did not know about it.
    The NASCARE event will take place as scheduled on Sunday July 31st, but I will throw a "Pre-Race" party Saturday night (July 30th) for those that could attend. Details will be on the www.neetstour.net website.
    Thanx,

Thread Information