Thread: Todays race (July 8th)

Todays race (July 8th)

Though it it would be nice to race today, the threat of rain will keep many racers from making the drive. And yet another week of low car counts. My suggestion is cancel early, save everyone the gas and wasted trip.

Thumbs up just got off the phone with Joe Cal

Just talked to Joe and he said it stopped about an hour and a half ago, and that the sun was shining down in the valley... SoundS like a race is on to me! I'm leaving from Philly, where it is still raining, but the clouds are starting to break up and it is getting lighter out.

See you ALL up there!

Joe the photo guy

Look at it this way, the pits may be a little wet, but my office (the infield) is probably knee deep with water, so come on out everyone, the water is nice!

88racer

Unhappy

Even if the track can be dried, the grounds will be soooooooooooo soggy it will be mess!

Sue
    Team 88LM

Thumbs up As Petey would say........

What happened to the good old days where you would just throw on some rain tires and go! Just put on some boots today and bring a change of clothes!

JustRacin
    For intermission they can have mud wrestling in the infield??? LOL

wshultz
    I just don't understand why people get scared away from the rain.
    Last edited by W. Johnston; 07-08-2005 at 07:51 PM. Reason: remainder of sentence contained WAY too many errors, and was deleted.

Thread Information