Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 hours of NASCARE

NEETS-1

24 hours of NASCARE

The NASCARE event will take place as scheduled on Sunday, July 31st......BUT there will be a "Pre-Race" party on Saturday night.
    We have a few weeks to put it together. Put down some ideas and also post on here who is going to attend the party so I have a better idea of how to plan it.

BlingxBling
    BLING WILL BE THERE!!!!! *clearing my schedule for the whole weekend* My best friend will most likely be accompanying me as well...

Groho

Thumbs up

Count me in...... Don't want to miss any more fun... What time might the party get rolling ? ( Pre-Race Party ) ( estimate )

BlingxBling
    Who is going to be my designated alarm clock so I can make it to the race?

SmallCar18
    Just stay up partying until the race starts - problem solved

wshultz
    I'm looking at about 3 hours of sleep, or no sleep at all.
    Last edited by W. Johnston; 07-10-2005 at 02:59 AM. Reason: misused words deleted

wshultz
    Groho, I have no clue when it will start, but I know it won't end till about day break, or when all the beer is gone.

Wink Official Mountain Alarmist.........

Wild Willy is a W.A.C. (Wacky Alarm Clock), he'll wake you up from a 2/10 induced coma..............................
    He'll spread a little "kiddie litter" on ya and soak up all that antifreeze put down from the night before.................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

wshultz
    The thing is petey I need one myself.

wade0212
    Is there a age limit for Saturday because our team may come down to run the practice session. There are a few members on the pit crew including me under 21.

NEETS-1
    No age limit, but Pa. state law says you must be 21 to partake in adult, yellow, foamy refreshments. I will have soda there, too, for our age challenged brethran.

To Joe G.- Things will get going after the cars come off the track practicing in "happy Hour". (around 8pm).

J & J Racing 41
    Sounds Good we will be there.

I'll be there for the real happy hour and for the 2nd hour festivities for a bit
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

wshultz
    Yeah me too Matt, should I bring some fire crackers?

the southampton crew will be there for saturdays fun. we have about 6 cars coming and about 15 people.
    WOOT

Thread Information