Thread: need to know something plz

BWR

Angry need to know something plz

Vinny, you had better read the post about spelling/use of letter abbreviations in place of words, etc. The next post like this one will be totally deleted. WJ

I think he got loose coming off of turn 4 and got turned into the wall. I dont think foul play was the issue, just think it was a bad break

BWR
    thanks turbo and i didn't blame anyone . see i'm learning.sal i'm there this week bud LET US BOTH WIN THIS WEEK YOU IN THE MOD FEATURE AND ME IN THE ROLLOVER (I'M DREAMING CAUSE SLIM IS THE MAN TO BEAT AND THATS HARD!!!)

Here's a perfect shot of Sal and his season frustration:

http://longislandjam.com/news/2005/R...5/sights12.jpg

from that pic???

looks like the car starts at the waterpump not the bumper?? That wall comes to ya real quick. Glad to see Sal in the picture. Cars are only money, sweat, time, etc. but Lives are what counts..
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information