Thread: Tidbit

44chargerfan

Tidbit

Interesting Tidbit: My dad often goes to RBS sponsor of Chris Young, well one day he saw Chris in there and they talked about the whole Denniston incident.

The rest is rumor, and hearsay, and has been deleted. TIDBITS like this we don't need. This post is closed. WJ

Why would you bring this up after about a month and a half????????

Angry

Charger44 Why must you cause trouble? I mean really its done and over with who cares! Your beating a dead horse kid!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

44chargerfan
    Im not trying to cause trouble. I just thought everyone should know what Bill said. Sorry if I offended anyone.

you mean

You mean what Chris said Bill said to John??? NOT WHAT BILL SAID(I mean thats not from the horses mouth)Bill would be the Horse in this matter, NOT Chris.??? true NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE- dead issue.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information