Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Vinnyville In Hospital

Arrow Mrs. Vinnyville In Hospital

Good luck, health and prayers to Tammy Marshall (Vinnys Wife) pinkees wife. she got her Catscan results while at the track tonight and was told to get to the Hospital, because her appendix was ready to burst. So she was brought to the hospital by a friend, Eric, while Vinny stayed at the track to roll over his car in the roll over contest. Vinny stayed at the track until I was finished watching the Great Modified race (he then asked me to take him to the hospital), so I brought him to the hospital, where his wife is being prepped for surgery. That Vinny Guy??? dedicated to racing? or ???
    Again, thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for Mrs Vinny.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Quote Originally Posted by DAN D.
    Vinny stayed at the track until I was Finished watching the Great Modified race and then brought him to the hospital , where his wife is being prepped for surgery.
    Until YOU WERE FINISHED WATCHING???? DAN!!!!
    My thoughts and prayers are also with The Marshalls.....
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Get well soon Mrs. Vinny!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Charlie's Angel
    Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. We hope you are feeling better soon!

Vinny, great race! I really enjoyed watching it. You did good.

update

spoke with Vinny,Tammy is scheduled for surgery about 1 oclock today. they are trying to get some of the infection out, before doing the operation Vinny said .
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

Get well soon Tammy...
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

michael
    Myself and all of team Jokers Racing wish Tammy a speedy recovery

Get Well Soon Tammy... Hope everything goes ok for the first lady of Vinnyville.

Get well soon Tammy!!!

Christine
    Christine
    ch7296@msn.com

update

Tammy had the exploratory / appendectomy surgery on time, she is in I.C.U. to monitor the infection from the leaking appendix for a couple of days, and Vinny said doctors said all went well. But she has to be watched closely for any infection. She will be in the Hospital apProx 10 days. Vinny said no exceptions, he only gets to see her 40mins., 3 times a day till she is out of ICU. He is going home to sleep, first time after being in the hospital 24 hrs and awake 39 hrs. He said he should check in to the Jam sometime tonight.

yea somebody has too

Who's gonna watch over Vinny now? Even Bob Finan said something about Vinny feeling ok when he is hanging upside down, like something about the Daytona 500 party where Vinny hung from his feet?? His face will turn pink if he hangs upside down?

BWR

Thumbs up

Thank You Guys For Prayers And Concerns It's People (friends) Like You Guys That Helps People Through Their Tough Times.and Her Road To Recovery Is Not Going To Easy...i Left Her About 8:45 Tonight And She Still Was Out Of It. She Wanted The Doctor To Hurry Up So She Could Watch The Race!!!!!!! Well, She SAW About 20 Minutes Of It. I'll Keep You All Updated On Her Progress. And Thanks Again Dan For Being There Bro. Walt To Confirm Her Decision On Me Rolling. But My Heart Was With Her, Not On The Rolling. She Is Gonna Be There For 7-10 Days.

BWR
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say something else. As I was leaving the pits, I remember someone saying to me, "How's your wife doing?" Thanks for the concern, Mr.Dennistion, I will always remember that.

Charlie's Angel
    Vinny, I'm glad to hear that everything went well with the surgery. I remember when Charlie's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery. He was out of commission for 3 months and couldn't race that whole season. But if Tammy's appendix didn't burst she should do much better than he did. I'll keep you both in my prayers. Make sure you let her know that we all are anticipating her quick recovery and seeing her back at the track real soon!

Glad to hear everything went well!!! We wish you a speedy recovery!!!

Thread Information