Thread: I Guess This Is General Info???

Lightbulb I Guess This Is General Info???

I was going to put this is jokes but its not, sometimes I find some of these things true, and have some wisdom about them.Maybe you agree maybe you dont.. What do you think?

* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and somedays you're the statue.

* Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

* Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.

* Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

* Never buy a car you can't push.

* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time,because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

* Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.

* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.

* The second mouse gets the cheese.

* When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.

* You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once

* We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp,some are pretty and some are dull Some have weird names , and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

*" A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

*Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today!

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."-
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Cool Dan D.'s Diary.......................

Yo, Mr D., are you related to a guy named Murphy? hehe................
    UNCLE PETEY..........

yes i am ..

Murphy? He and I, way back, made up some laws. Then we threw a quarter up and I said it will wind up on heads, which murphy picked, and I picked tails. sure as it may be .. It wound up being heads and I said, "It figures, that's Murphy's law." And thus the law came about.."MURPHY"S LAW", What will go wrong, will!!!
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information