Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone care to describe the 7/16 Feature?

IDRIVEALARGECAR
    I wasn't there Brian, so please tell me how it happened? We were at White Mountain Speedway. What a nice facility they have up there, 5 cautions the whole day, and 2 accidents, no deliberate wrecks there. Joey C.

I just watched the video, and it appears as if the Gibbs car had no place else to go, or he probably would have wrecked the 21. Then of course, he would have been sent to the rear for rough riding!

hey brian

So, coming down the back straight into 4, it looked like you were pulling Robin instead of Robin Pushing you. Anyway, great job at not spinning and causing a wreck with other cars. I know it's a real terrible feeling when you're caught on someone and brakes, and throttle do not mean anything (if you're the caboose)
    Actually, I don't have to ask Robin how it happened, being you did not put it into reverse to get him caught on you. Take care.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

QUICKMC73

Question

Quote Originally Posted by IDRIVEALARGECAR
    I wasn't there Brian, so please tell me how it happened? We were at White Mountain Speedway. What a nice facility they have up there, 5 cautions the whole day, and 2 accidents, no deliberate wrecks there. Joey C.
    hey joe whats up. its the same old story,half the field over driving their cars and the other half goin to slow in the front of the field.there was no were to go,unfortunately it ruined any chance for a decent finish.no hard feelings though,i respect robin and consider getting caught up with the 2 car as a blessing because it could of been someone else which probably would have destroyed the back of my car again!!!!!ps my front push bar still has no damage,typical of clean racing!!take care joe see you soon

QUICKMC73

Question video

Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer
    Hey Brian, I got great footage from our tape, come check out what happened.
    Hey Chris, what's up? Thanks for the offer, I'll come over to your pit and check it out next week. Take care..

Thread Information