Thread: One Handed Wild Child

rockandrollcafe

One Handed Wild Child

Tommy - Congratulations on your 4th BB win of the season. You are a "Wild Child".
    Note:
    Tuesday of this week, Tommy came to my house to do some work on my Grand Enduro car. I know very little about cars and out of the goodness of his heart, he came from Queens and worked on my car for me. I was the "helper". To make a long story short- I dropped the car on his hand. He went to the hospital and it was broken-so they put a cast on it. I just found out that he cut the cast off himself before the race and won. He actually won that race single-handed.

cheif42

Thumbs down

who couldnt win in that car??

Rich Johnson
    Walter
    Chief42 did not say the car was illegal. I took it as a "very good car" comment. Tommy stated in his victory lane interview... "I have the best of everything"...
    A Langdon chassis and a scorpion powerplant has been a lethal combination for a long time... Tommy has the talent to "get it done"

RACINRICH

Question

Congratulations Tommy! Did you go back to the hospital to get a new cast?

Cool Tommy-Two-hand............

Those "sperienced" enduro drivers can drive with either hand, hehe...............
    Hey Ralphy? Was he lefty or righty for this feature?.....................
    UNCLE PETEY....................
    P.S. What a waste of a cast...........didn't you have any bondo...

RACING4LIFE
    There are a lot of drivers who drive with one hand.

how many of those one-handed drivers a 4 wins this year?

Eugene Malverty always drove with his right hand on the roll bar. I think the only time his right hand ever touched the steering wheel is when he was climbing out of the car.
    Consistancy is the key.

rockandrollcafe
    Just to let anyone that is wondering about Dan D and my posts being deleted. Dan & I are friends. As far as personal attacks-We goof on each other all the time. If I wanted to personally attack him- I would go to his house.

RACING4LIFE

One handed drivers

Look how many races Frank Curtis Won back in the early 90's, always was finishing in the front.

Thread Information