Thread: "Crazy" Chris Siwek Passes Away

"Crazy" Chris Siwek Passes Away

I just received word that "Crazy" Chris Siwek passed away this past Sunday, July 24th. Siwek was an avid 4-cylinder Enduro competitor and fan of the Jam. My sincerest condolences go out to Chris' family and friends.

MonaLisa5869
    My heart goes out to Chris's family and friends. He will be missed.

I send my condolences to the family. I've seen that car race many times and it's sad to see a racer go.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

We at the # 9 enduro truck and the #99 BB would like to send our condolences to Chris's family and friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with Chris's family and friends.. We raced against Chris in the 4 cylinder enduros.. he will be missed..
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

very sorry

On behalf of The Dombal Family I am saddened by the untimley passing of Chris. my prayers are with him.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

NEETS-1

Brother Chris.....

The NEETS family of Enduro officials/racers wishes to send its deepest condolances to the Siwek family. We have lost a brother. I will save a special moment for Chris at our next event.
    To the Siwek family...call me if you need ANYTHING.

Mod134
    My thoughts and prayers are with the Siwek family.

On behalf of myself and my family we wish to send our condolences to the Siwek family.
    I pray that his family can find the strength they need to get through this time.
    btgoss

Bobby Pease
    The Pease family sends its deepest condolences to the Siwek family...

You will be missed.

Bobby Pease

BUFORD73

Cool "CRAZY CHRIS SIWEK"

Prays To All Family And Friends Of Chris. ( The Unit ) Chris You Will Be Greatly Missed By Me As My Favorite B-in Law And As One Of My Best Friends . " Keep It To The Floor" "and On All Four" Miss Ya Bud Mike

BUFORD73

Cool

For All Who Knew "crazy Chris Siwek", You Were The Lucky Ones. He Had A Heart Of Gold With Such A Passion For Racing. He Was Not Just My Favorite Brother But A Person Who You Could Count On For Advice Or When You Were Feeling Blue Could Make You Laugh Until You Cried. I Miss Him So Much. Thank You To All Who Posted Messages Of Deep Regret For Joanie , His Wife And Brandon His Son And For The Entire Siwek Family. Chris..... I Hope Your Winning The Races In Heaven. I Miss You.
    Till We Meet Again,
    Love Forever,
    Your Alley-cat
    P.s. I Love You More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information