Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keith Comisky

Keith Comiskey

Keith Comiskey, SK mod driver, passed away at 2am this morning. Arrangements so far have not been made.
    Consistancy is the key.

What a terrible loss. Keith is a great guy and will be missed, my condolences to his family and loved ones.

Mike Fields
    I re-read the Waterford Press Release, and didn't see anything about it there. The only thing mentioned was Shawn Monahan trying to 'thwart restart challenges' from Keith Comiskey. What happened?

DMazz27
    From what I have heard, he had a heart attack after returning to the hotel. Keith, may you Rest in Piece, and to his family I send my regards.

Mortgage Guy
    That's a shame, I remember watching him in his Guelfi's Wheel #60, and I just saw him race @ Thompson, this is happeneing much to often for me, rest in peace..

Here is the link to the Waterford Release

http://www.speedbowl.com/speedpages/...asp?newsID=129

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

My condolences go out to the Comiskey family and all that knew and loved him.
    Last edited by figure849; 08-01-2005 at 11:19 PM.

race on Keith race on

a great loss

An SK Driver will be missed. My condolences to the Comiskey Family.
    Sincerely, Dan Dombal
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Captain History
    My thoughts are with Keith's family and friends. I remember first watching him compete at the '86 Pocono Race of Champions show in the heat and consi action with his #60.

TheVinylAnswer
    On behalf of the Kovarik and Tillotson families, we send our sincerest condolences to the Comiskey family.. Prayers for strength are with you now..

On behalf of the #99 Blunderbust Racing Team we send our condolences to the Comiskey Family and Friends.. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all..
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

To the Comiskey Family we send our condolences from the Lokkeberg Racing Family, we wish you comfort in your time of sorrow. We never know our fate in life, from the moment of our birth we know not the roads we'll travel while walking upon this earth. Rest in Peace and Race on with the best in heaven Keith, God Bless!

God bless you Keith and family, great guy, helped me a ton over the years setting up my Ogden Bro's mod.

Scott Wolf
    "keep the faith"

BUFORD73

Keith Comiskey

Prayers To Comiskey Family And Friends. I Just Lost My Brother-in-law, "crazy Chris Siwek" 4cyl. Enduro, July 24th, I Know Your Pain.

Thread Information