Thread: Four Score and…

Four Score and…

several Beers ago, our father’s brought forth to this nation….modified racing at it’s finest!!

Hey, I thought that was pretty funny, so let’s hear it…no fortune, no fame, but let’s hear some picks for Sunday’s ‘Big Dog 100’. Will it be the calm Eric Beers? How about the division point leader, Brian Defebo? What about Rusty Smith, Steven Reed or Donny Hartzell? Can an RoC tour driver be the first to the checkers? Any Whelen drivers showing? (any picks…post’em)…

You’ll just have to see the outcome of what our forefather’s brought to this nation on Sunday, August 21st! All the action begins with mod heats @5 PM. Also on the card are the street stocks and thrillers. See ya there!

ncupod99

Friday nite and Big Dog questions-

Geno-
    Were Friday nites' mod events also point events? And how will the Big Dog
    lineup be set, including the cars that weren't present Friday nite?

Yes, they were points races on Friday. Only the feature winners are automatically qualified for next Sunday's show. The rest of the field will be determined by heat/consi races.

All the race info is at: http://www.mountainspeedway.com/bigdogpage1.htm

So, what's your pick???

JCenduro

My Pick

Geno, My Pick for this event will be Brian Defebo,He knows this track better then anybody,He will be hard to beat.Thats my choice jcenduro#29

dadeccles

Results for the Big dog 100

Look for the a Wall Modified to come in and take it if the blewett brothers are there they will walk maybe steven reed maybe matty Rico if he shows but the wall guys will out run all no doubt later Dadeccles

I'll take someone with a "B". Beers, Blewett, Blewett, Brittain, Brian......lol
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

ncupod99

Like the 34....

Quote Originally Posted by Geno
    Yes, they were points races on Friday. Only the feature winners are automatically qualified for next Sunday's show. The rest of the field will be determined by heat/consi races.

All the race info is at: http://www.mountainspeedway.com/bigdogpage1.htm

So, what's your pick???
    Rusty Smith is my choice...has shown he can stay out of trouble and
    run fast and close every time here...

Beers

Eric Beers is my pick, not only does he know the track better than anyone....he's proved he can win at other tracks too!

BlingxBling
    Pete Brittain...if he is there...otherwise I am going with Zane Zeiner or Matt Hirschman...

Thread Information