Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suspension & fines handed out tonight

BWR

Help Here Racinrob

Quote Originally Posted by RacinRob
    I was there and I was in the pits afterwards....Lou didn't deserve to get hit in the goggles, BUT does John Denniston deserve to have to pay for Lou's stupidity? Does Jimmy B. deserve to get wrecked on purpose? Instead of talking about Lou deserving some apologies,maybe Lou should apologize and race clean. Racing equipment doesn't grow on trees!
    THEN YOU REPLIED YOU WEREN'T THERE, WHICH 1[QUOTE=RacinRob]"I wasn't there but from what I heard people where trying to wreck Lou from the start. So seeing I wasn't there, don't go all off on me if I'm a little off on my info." I quoted your earlier post that stated you weren't there and now your sayin Lou was getting run into left and right? How did you see that one? If Lou is the cleanest racer out there than why did he dump Jimmy B. I'm not even a Jimmy B. fan and I am not biased againt Lou, I just hate to see equipment get ruined for stupidity and sure more people can agree.
    SO WERE YOU THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED OR NOT??

Vinny: you mis-read the post. Racin Rob was quoting Maestri Fan 1. Go back and read it again, like I just did. WJ
    Last edited by BWR; 08-16-2005 at 09:38 AM. Reason: ADDING SOMETHINGS

BWR

Thumbs up

AND TO GOODTOGO GREAT POST

Charlie's Angel
    Thank you Vinny! I had to go back and re-read RacinRob's post too. I thought last night when I responded it said he WAS there and then this morning I'm reading his last post saying he WASN'Tthere. I thought it was just me getting old again. (ya know, the memory is the first to go)

This is incident is over and concerns other people so i'm done posting about it. Louie is a friend of mine and I only wish him the best. The other two involved in the pits incident are young and let their anger get the best of them. I've been young and angry too. Let's move on to next week and better racing! See you all Saturday!

Vinny I was there lol.....The Quote that was quoted in my post was Maestrifans post. Read my old post now, its more clear. Sorry for the confusion. By the way good post good2go.
    Last edited by RacinRob; 08-16-2005 at 11:34 AM.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

I did not see that Lou was getting ran into left and right I heard it from a very reliable source. Before the race even went green people where running into him.

Quote Originally Posted by RacinRob
    I quoted your earlier post that stated you werent there and now your sayin Lou was getting run into left and right? How did you see that one? If Lou is the cleanest racer out there than why did he dump Jimmy B. Im not even a Jimmy B. fan and i am not biased againt Lou I just hate to see equipment get ruined for stupidity and sure more people can agree.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Personally, I saw the whole race and did not see anyone touch Louie once (and I was watchin' Lou because I'm a fan of his). But I must say that NO one touched Louie, and what Louie did was not like him.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Charlie's Angel
    The only one that I know of that got any penalty or fine that night was John D. It was announced over the loud speaker. He sat out his Mod race that night and would be fined. Other than that, nothing was mentioned, publicly anyway.

good2go1963

Fines or Suspensions??

The only one I know of was the 97. One of the crew members told me they were asked to leave. I don't know for how long. Also, thanks to all for the good thoughts on my other post. Maybe if we all try and remind those closest to us out there that life is too short to be risking our safety, or those around us, over things that, in the grand scheme of life and death, are upsetting but not the end all of importance, we can enjoy some good racing and not "wrecking". As for the fighting, I'll stick to HBO for boxing.........

$500. + 2 Wks

As per #97, Dave...he received $500. fine & 2 weeks suspension to him for driving wrecklessly & fighting with the #42 driver & some of the 42 crew members. Any other fines weren't known, as of yet.
    "Strength and honor"

Why wasn't the 42 truck fined? I saw him purposely slam the 97 truck as the 97 was waiting to get back into the pits.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thread Information