Thread: Congrats!!!!!

Mortgage Guy

Congrats!!!!!

Great job last night Chris, what a move on the outside, like I said last night you could not have wanted anyone but Robin down there, he is a true gentleman..I hope you guys enjoyed your milkshakes

Thumbs up

Very nice Bub! Hell of a job. I didnt get to congradulate you after the race because I had to leave early but you did a great job. Well deserved!
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

BWR

Thumbs up

great win chris

MonaLisa5869
    Nice Job Chris, Nice to see you in the winners circle Congrats from the "PITS"

way to go Chris

allhailunc
    Way to go Chris-what an awesome move.Where did you learn that one from(LOL).

Thumbs up You Da Man!!!!

Sorry again I was not there Chris . on the Double Pointer!! Well thats the way for the entire field to see my shops name on your rear bumper!! Great picture from Jon Keo of you and your Dad hugging at the finish line(winners square).
    Last edited by W. Johnston; 08-15-2005 at 04:42 PM. Reason: misspelling of two important (& now deleted) words
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

IDRIVEALARGECAR

Way to go Chris

Ah yes redemption and victory in the same night, and double points to boot. good job kid, very well deserved win for you. keep up the good work Joey C.

Again would like to thank all the sponsors, crew, and family for all the support. Without them, racing isn't possible. I also want to say I'll ride next to, in front or in back of the 2 anytime. One of the greatest drivers at Riverhead. Thanks for always giving me confidence that I am one of the top drivers. I know my dad says it, but he is supposed to, he's my dad, lol.

lets get it on
    Great job, Bub! I hate watching friends and my father race together, especially after what happened a few years ago. But anyway, nice job, I don't think anyone could HAVE touched you Sat. night, even your father, the way you rode that outside looked like rails to me, good job!.

Robin Jr

Thread Information