I got a couple of things to say publicly:

1) I want to apologize for misintrepreting what you said, as you seemed to be hinting at the Top 5 results rather than the time of the posts. It was a little unclear and I'm sorry for the misintrepreting it.

2) I want to apologize on behalf of my staff, as they followed my intrepretation and they stuck up for themselves. With my volunteer staff, I support them 100% and like it was said, it is a thankless job. However, they followed my lead, and I misled them, so I should be to blame for their outbursts.

3) I am sorry for my delayed response. After a busy day at my day job and starting to move into a new apartment, I did not get back until 9PM. I am sorry for the delay as well.

4) Back to the original "intent" of the post. I make no exceptions to the 12 noon rule. I play no favorites. I don't care if you are Joe Nobody or the multi-million dollar sponsor of the Jam, you all deserve the same treatment.

5) If you ever have a problem with LongIslandJam.com, please e-mail me first or call me (you've got my number). I do not hide. This way, we can avoid further confusion in the future.

I hope everyone involved understands.

Thanks,