Thread: pre race practice

wshultz

Lightbulb pre race practice

I see that the mods are getting a prerace practice. What about the Thrillers and Street Stocks?!

NEETS-1

I "undeleted" your post because of your comment...

The SS and Thrillers will mostly all be hometrack drivers. The reason for the Mod test/tune is for all the Mod invaders to get a feel for our track which will make for safer/cleaner racing when the time comes. AND only for drivers, not play time.
    One thing to remember, This is a special race for Mods. Don't feel like the left out (redheaded stepchild). There is a 2 hour practice session the day of the race for ALL cars so your favorite driver will get more than enough practice time.
    *You could've just asked me the last race day instead of being a b*tch on here.

wshultz
    I was just asking a question. It didn't register at the last race, because know one knew about it.

NEETS-1
    It was the "I guess no one cares" (reason for deletion)...not the question. It may seem it sometimes, but I am not on here 24 hours a day...and if your question wasn't answered in your personal specified amount of time.....Don't get all wet on me Willie. (maybe I did not get to it yet). You as a track worker should have more sense. I expect those comments from "young fans"....not you.

wshultz
    I was just asking in general for anyones response, but thanks I hear now if mahoning rains out were turning on the lights and practicing at night. still practice from 11 threw 4 though.

Thread Information