Thread: Public Apology to Golf Guy

Public Apology to Golf Guy

I got a couple of things to say publicly:

1) I want to apologize for misintrepreting what you said, as you seemed to be hinting at the Top 5 results rather than the time of the posts. It was a little unclear and I'm sorry for the misintrepreting it.

2) I want to apologize on behalf of my staff, as they followed my intrepretation and they stuck up for themselves. With my volunteer staff, I support them 100% and like it was said, it is a thankless job. However, they followed my lead, and I misled them, so I should be to blame for their outbursts.

3) I am sorry for my delayed response. After a busy day at my day job and starting to move into a new apartment, I did not get back until 9PM. I am sorry for the delay as well.

4) Back to the original "intent" of the post. I make no exceptions to the 12 noon rule. I play no favorites. I don't care if you are Joe Nobody or the multi-million dollar sponsor of the Jam, you all deserve the same treatment.

5) If you ever have a problem with LongIslandJam.com, please e-mail me first or call me (you've got my number). I do not hide. This way, we can avoid further confusion in the future.

I hope everyone involved understands.

Thanks,

true

Upon my reading, viewing and looking at the thread in question, I see exactly what JA posted above .
    #1 Golf guy was upset about getting his picks in late and getting DQ'D , which is understandable if your in contention and you do not want to miss a week,
    #2 Golf guy did start a separate thread which did not bring or lead into the reason for the stated comments he made about the JAM and it's people.
    #3 Ja as agreed in his statement above assumed that Golf Guy was refering to untimely posting results of the pick 5. I think the reason being is that as a webmaster /business owners priorities are ..that JA does care about what people/ customers/ sponsors expect in the way of dealines and results.
    4,5,6,7,8,9 etc etc is all over reacting to a wrong reply.
    Golf Guy like I said is a fun , happy, generous guy and believe me the way everyone replied and got all hot under the collar ... there is a good posibility that you all do not know Golf Guy as well as I know him.
    I remember telling walter that i was upset that i missed the time last year and I had to deal with it ..
    So Golf Guy should acknowledge where he did not explain why he was upset,
    JA already put his Heart on his sleeve (and a Good explaination at that ) and ....
    by all means I apologize for any reply that I did refering to the botom line which is OVER REACTING TO A MISINTERPREDED REPLY

PS keep up the good work volunteers . GREAT JOB..

ALSO... dopey24 had a dq'd pick 5 post up 8 minutes before golf guy and it was there in clear site, so .. ahhh never mind I was just stirring up the brew(BUD)....No pun intended Golf Guy ... hey are you going to the world series this year ?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Angry the bullfather

The only place I followed J.A. was into Best Buy!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Elated

Quote Originally Posted by The Bullfather
    The only place I followed J.A. was into Best Buy! lol
    For a non focusing , broken thing!!!! 'sorry, forgot the' LOL
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Doh! I'm not perfect... Okay this is quickly becoming the pick on JA thread. It's ok, I deserve it. Bring it on!

You know what JA, no you do not deserve it. No one does. I know I sent you a email, writing I would not participate with any further posts on the Jam, but... I really believe if everyone would stop and take a deep breath each day, and try to see things from the other persons perspective, we would be much better off. I really like this web site and I hope everyone enjoys what should be an exciting last few weeks of racing. Remember, there are much bigger things in life than the immediate- you just have to look past it.
    Last edited by Golf Guy; 08-16-2005 at 11:52 PM.

Golf Guy,

There's a philosophy we can agree on.

"I really believe if everyone would stop and take a deep breath each day and try to see things from the other persons perspective we would be much better off."

That should be the forums motto. You're a genius! *bows down* LOL

I also just need to take a deep breath. Been a long week.

And on that note, this post is closed.

Golf Guy is a great guy and be sure to click on his ad on the main page of the forums to find info on how you can get some great deals on golf clubs. Do it, because Golf Guy is the man for golf clubs and accessories.

Thanks!

Thread Information