65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Justin Bonsignore

47 72.31%
  • Kevin Orlando

18 27.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roty

Roty

Its been a great season for the chargers so far. Two rookies came in and took control of the division. Just wondering what people are thinking for ROTY. Kevin has two wins so far, and Justins only 20 points out of first.
    Last edited by oldschool; 08-17-2005 at 06:48 PM.
    Support our Troops

allhailunc
    While both these 2 young lions have impressed me so far I'm going with Justin only because, while Kevin has 2 wins, Justin has been more consistent in his finishes (not to take any thunder away from Kevin though).

Jones44
    Kevin has looked great at times and looked like a rookie (no offense) at other times. Justin's been consistent all year. My vote goes to #22.

TITANrcr16
    How do they decide rookie of the year anyway, is it done by points or wins? Oh yeah, my vote goes to the 22.

I'm undecided.
    Last edited by unowho243; 08-22-2005 at 12:33 PM.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Charger25
    I believe the officials vote the rookie of the year. I could be wrong though. If I were an official, I'd be voting for Justin.

trigger22
    ROTY goes by points, not by wins. Sal Accardi won a feature last year in his rookie season, yet Johnny D got it, because he finished higher in points.

Believe it or not we (the officials) do get to vote for rookie of the year!!
    Christine
    ch7296@msn.com

We talked about this last year, and I'm pretty sure the conclusion was higher in points, because I remember them bringing up my brother winning rookie of the year because he won a feature. Meanwhile, Rob Tribuzio was higher in points. And that was the only year that happened. So I am pretty sure now it's by points. But who knows. My Vote was for the #22

pdd

Thumbs up

Both guys impressed me, Kevin with winning so quickly, and Justin being consistent, with a smooth driving style; I cant pick one. I do think with some time and Jack's teaching, Kevin will be more consistent, too. Both should be proud!

$RaceTime$
    I'd have to go with Justin Bonsignore. Come on now the kids 3rd in points. pretty impressive if you ask me!!

I say co-roty's they both display excellence. Kevin with two victories and improving consistency, and Justin with steady consistency.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

TITANrcr16
    your a funny guy.... there is no need for a co-award

whats wrong with co winners? It's happened in other sports...they both were awEsome.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

pdd

roty

Two rookie of the year awards sounds good ,both were really impressive.

Thread Information