Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Figure 8 Race In NH?

I can't make any promises. Linda would get the insurance money anyway. It seems everybody else lives pretty good off my money.

Hey really, find out. I'll go as long as I don't have a NASCAR committment that weekend.

I miss you guys. Maybe I'll go to the next SAFER meeting.

Hope it's not tonight, I have serious plans for tonight.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Mike Fields
    The next meeting is a combination meeting and picnic at the Himes Museum of Motor Racing Nostalgia in Bay Shore this Sunday at 12:00 noon. Everyone in the racing community, (drivers of all divisions, crews, car-owners, officials) (even Tour officials), fans, children, are invited!

Come on down and learn about everything from Figure 8's to our Long Island racing heritage on that day. Marty will be in his element giving tours of the Museum, and everyone will have a great time. This will happen, rain or shine!

charlie74
    I am from indy, I drive the #74 late-model figure-8 car, I competed in my first season of figire-8 racing in 2005, we finished 8th in the season points out of 50 cars and also got 15th in the 3-Hour, should have ran in the top 10 easily but broke a fuel pump late in the race. It would great to see some of you all here next year, it pats $30,000. I and a few guys would love to travel also, like the old days, raced in IN, MI, FL, NY, CA, OH, TN and many more states, it would be great, only if we all could afford. Keep me updated on the cars coming next year to the world championship, also if you all need help, we have a big garage that could field at least two riverhead figure-8 cars along with my two, let me now, see you next year....

Hargraves Racing 74
    charlie74p@aol.com

Thread Information