Thread: Late Model Drama

Late Model Drama

I've never seen a 50lap double points show make this much of a difference in the points. It was crazy to see the 39, 42, 28 all have such a bad night with so much on the line. These last three weeks will be very interesting to see who comes out on top. I think this years Champ will be either the 08, 72, 42. The 39 is giving this away.
    Support our Troops

Don't count the 39 out yet. There's still 3 weeks left. It's been up and down all season, but I know who I'm pullling for.

sround
    I know who I'm pulling for, too. Who would HAVE thought that the 08 would have jumped from 4th (64 out of 1st) to 2nd (8 out of first) in one week.... What can I say, the kid's good. And with the help he got form his competitors this week, anything's possible. Well, I'll tell you, my money's on my boy J-ROD!!!!!!!

allhailunc
    Do not, by any stretch of the imagination, count RJ out. While the "young guns" have something to prove, us "Old Lions" can still show them how to get it done. RJ will take it, maybe close, but he will take it, nonetheless.
    Last edited by allhailunc; 08-22-2005 at 05:34 AM. Reason: addition

I 2nd that motion All Hail

Thread Information