Thread: gas jokes????

Exclamation gas jokes????

below are some pics of the gas thing going on ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

a gas song

this was emailed to me from The legendary stock car driver Les Ley's Grandson Mike, thanks Mike here is the link cliCk on it . it's a clean one.
    The Gas Song
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

BWR
    Thanks dan. iT makes me wonder, should I put my car on the road, or just keep paying for taxis.

broz

Oh but wait...

The taxi drivers now want you to tip them more...

Taxi drivers want more too....

posted computer gas prices

here is the gas price sign that I see when I drive down the road, just cliCk on it . below

and this one across the street...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Dan's Cheap Gas Plan....

Dan just sent me this idea but I just can't figure out how we are going to bottle the stuff!!!!

Dans Gas Source
    Dan's Plan
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

i hope ..

I hope that the taco in my mouth is... a chicken chalupa supreme that I used to have as a daily intake.. hmmmmm. Also, now that I put camping in my life, I had the experience of having Beans... I wonder if there is a way???? never mind, not Jam material.. thanks, RGee, you are a brilliant genius when it comes to editing /creating pictures of me and all

That's right. That's what your friendly neighborhood convenience store is for

broz
    Should "Habib" need to use the potty, then he might lock the door
    And of course if the squishy machine goes down, what is the use of staying open anyway?

Okay I'll ask. The "squishy machine"? Coffee makers, Big Gulp fountain area,the machine that keeps the cylindrical food objects warm, the nachos station and the donut box/rack are familiar to me. But the "squishy machine"??

broz
    This would be a "Simpson's" reference,

Apu's Squishy Machine

LOL oh man...... I need to watch more television I guess. Just watching Adult Swim 4 nights a week isn't keeping me connected with whats going on in the world.

debbie33
    AKA Slurpee

Thread Information